AN INSTITUTION OF REFERENCE THAT, SINCE 1841, HAS CONVEYED KNOW-HOW TO STUDENTS SEEKING TO WORK IN THE CLOTHING-TEXTILE INDUSTRY. IT PREPARES THEM FOR JOBS IN FIELDS THAT DO NOT REQUIRE PREVIOUS ARTISTIC TRAINING
- Our methods are patented and acknowledged. We perpetuate a French know-how that anticipates events and technical evolutions and has evolved with the market’s needs for over 170 years
- We train for all areas in the Clothing and Textile industry including production, sales and communication and prepare students for jobs as designers, patternmakers, sample room managers, buyers, press agents, product managers, marketing directors, fashion editors, photo stylists, creative directors …
RECOGNIZED AND ACCREDITED TITLES
- Officially recognized by the French Ministry of Culture and Communication, by ministerial decree of April 2, 2014
- Title : “Fashion Designer” registered at level II in the National Repertory of Professional Certificates
- Title : “Director of Commercial Fashion and Communication Strategy”, registered at level II in the National Repertory of Professional Certificates
- Titles delivered by ECTS (European Credits Transfer System)
- Our diplomas are integrated in the EUROPASS system
- ERASMUS + to facilitate, develop and promote our students' mobility internationally
- An “Innovation Management in Fashion Companies” bachelor’s degree is given in tandem with the National Conservatory of Arts and Metiers as a continuation of studies
- A “Company Manager MBA” with a “Fashion Business Development” specialization is awarded in partnership with the National Conservatory of Arts and Metiers and accredited by the Worldwide MBA Association (AMBA)
A SCHOOL ACKNOWLEDGED BY INDUSTRY RECRUITERS (CLASSED N°1 IN A “L’ETUDIANT MAGAZINE” 2004, 2008, 2009, 2012, 2013, 2014 and 2015)
- Former students work at : Balmain, Hugo Boss, Colette, Elle, Chanel, Celio, Showroom Privé, H&M, Grazia, Zara, Burberry, Vogue, Abercrombie & Fitch, Jean-Paul Gaultier, The Kooples, Dior, Swarovski, Descamps, Hermès …
THE STRENGTH OF AN INTERNATIONAL NETWORK
- ESMOD is present in : Berlin, Bordeaux, Berlin, Beirut, Damascus, Dubaï, Guangzhou, Istanbul, Jakarta, Kuala Lumpur, Lyon, Moscow, Oslo, Paris, Rennes, Roubaix, , Seoul, Sousse, Tokyo and Tunis. This network allows our students to take the best advantage of international study experiences.
- The group in France welcomes over 400 international students.
- ESMOD is one of the 3 French schools that has been selected to receive scholarships offered by the ELLE Foundation.
- Our students have been selected to participate in the Hyères and Dinard fashion design festivals.
We also collaborate with Central Saint Martins School in London, San Diego University, Shanghai University and others …