They ensure the consistency of the establishment’s image and put in place the actions set out by the Communications Director.
- Supervise the drafting of press releases and kits and the content published on the company’s social networks.
- Select and develop communications materials and examine resources: billboards, film scripts, CDs, magazine articles, educational documents, web pages, etc.
- Ensure reminders are sent to journalists and press (written, radio, TV, Internet) during operations and events to ensure maximum distribution of information.
- Organize events for customers, collaborators and company staff.
- Ensure that trade shows, press conferences and cocktail receptions take place under the best possible conditions.
- Analyze trends in the fashion and ready-to-wear markets and anticipate changes to marketing approaches in the sector.
- Define marketing strategies adapted to distribution and marketing patterns for products and accessories from fashion and ready-to-wear brands.
- Design and implement communication strategies adapted to certain markets, distribution patterns and sales channels.
- Oversee marketing operations, agencies and service providers, training and team management
Affable with a talent for public relations. Excellent writing skills. Good sense of image.
AVERAGE ANNUAL SALARY:
“Head of Marketing & Communications Strategy in Fashion Industry” Undergraduate Degree
State accredited diploma with Level 6 registration under the National Register of Professional Certifications (RNCP) by ministerial decree of 9 January 2015, published in the Official Journal of 30 January 2015. Also accessible via VAE (Validation of Acquired Work Experience)