The director of fashion collections supervises all of the stages of a new collection and coordinates the production work between studios, workshops and product managers. They can work for their own brand, for a ready-to-wear brand or a design agency.
- Study trends
- Oversee the design teams, prototype development, marketing and purchasing.
- Draw up the collection plan in collaboration with the sales teams.
- Keep to the budget allocated for prototype creation.
- Determine and steer a brand identity/DNA
- Lead a comprehensive creative process
- Manage the design teams
Designer with the basics of pattern making, good fashion knowledge and know-how, multi-cultural management qualities and rigour, with a head for organisation.
AVERAGE ANNUAL SALARY
Between €40K and €80K
“Creative Director” Post Graduate Program
“Creative Director” Diploma, State accredited with Level 7* registration under the National Register of Professional Certifications (RNCP). This diploma is accredited by French the Ministry of Higher Education, Research and Innovation by ministerial decree.