“Creative Director” Post Graduate Program
“Creative Director” Diploma, State accredited with Level 7* registration under the National Register of Professional Certifications (RNCP) – Certification in process of renewal
Une formation qui permet d’ accéder au poste de Créateur/Directeur de création, dont le rôle est d’orienter et de diriger les équipes artistiques de création et de conception pour son propre compte ou celui d’une marque.
- To develop an innovative identity and concept for a label.
- To simulate the market launch of this label.
- To obtain a management position on a creative team.
- To conduct a project to launch a label.
Skills Acquired :
- Define and develop the identity/DNA of a brand
- Oversee every aspect of the creative process
- Manage design teams
4th Year / Collection Development and Management - 60 ECTS credits
- Management and coordination of creative and production teams
- History, semiology, concepts
- Creative processes for artistic and creative positioning for the label
- Design and production of a collection
- Textile innovations
- Sourcing of workshops, production monitoring of prototypes for a collection. Industrial production
- Production impacts and sustainability. Changes in production methods: upcycling, no waste, eco-conscious
- Project development and communications strategy
- Cross-domain applications: orientation of the identity / DNA of a label
- Project planning and management
- Image and visual coherence
- Anticipation of market developments
- International markets and cultural differences
- New forms of distribution
- Strategic ambitions and adaptations
- Financial forecasting, Business Plan for a project
- Communication of events for the project
- Image rights
- Methodology for writing a dissertation
- Tutored professional immersion
- Defense of the dissertation before a professional jury
5th Year / Professional Immersion - 60 ECTS credits
Work for a minimum of 6 months within a company and complete an internship report outlining a particular problem found within company.
Personalized advising throughout the year
Personalized coaching for oral presentation of internship report before a judging panel of industry professionals
Minimum Bac +3 or equivalent undergraduate degree in Fashion Design, with evaluation of creative portfolio
In order to obtain the « Creative Director » Master’s Degree, one must :
– Successfully complete of each of the subjects taken within the two years of training (with an average or above passmark). Validation of a subject results in the awarding of the corresponding ECTS credits. 30 ECTS/semester, 60 ECTS/year, 120 ECTS for the two years additional to the 180 ECTS from the student’s Bac +3 studies (A Levels + 3 years of higher education), i.e. 300 ECTS.
– Sucessfully present their supervised dissertation to be defended before a jury of industry professionals.
Product Development Manager at SANDRO
ESMOD training remains a good asset on the job market, it opens doors more easily.
ESMOD Paris - class of 2009