A graphic designer is a designer, equippd with creative software and digital tools specific to textiles and clothing, or dedicated to the visual communications and graphics of a brand or product.
- Create and/or finalize designs according to the guidelines of the head designer and/or the marketing department
- Personalizes the product (textile)
- Creates the mock ups (logo, labels, textile prints)
- Participates in the development of the company’s visual identity
- Appetite for the digital world
- Sensability for fashion
- Mastery of creative software (Photoshop, Illustrator, In Design)
- Works well in a team setting
Average Annual Salary:
30K – 55K
“Fashion Designer” Undergraduate Program
State accredited diploma with Level 6 registration under the National Register of Professional Certifications (RNCP) by ministerial decree of 25 February 2016, published in the Official Journal of 17 March 2016.