The Design Bureau Manager works in coordination with the in-house style (design and pattern making), production (technical constraints) and sales departments (market adaptation) and general management, as well as with customers and suppliers. They often travel for business.
- Ensure the transfer between design and production workshops
- Oversee the design development team
- Ensure the development and industrial production of new products
- Conduct technical studies of models and specifications from the design brief or technical drawings
- Intervene in accordance with manufacturing standards and technical and economical production requirements
- Analyse trends and images for fashion brands and companies
- Plan and illustrate collections, clothing lines, products and accessories
- Create fashion products and accessories and design a pattern and a prototype to send to a fashion production workshop
- Control the production stages for designs; plan the presentation, promotion and image for collections, products and fashion accessories
Autonomous, organised, curious, takes initiative, creative and proactive
AVERAGE ANNUAL SALARY:
Between €30K and €50K
“Fashion Designer” Undergraduate Program
State accredited diploma with Level 6 registration under the National Register of Professional Certifications (RNCP) by ministerial decree of 25 February 2016, published in the Official Journal of 17 March 2016.