A prototype seamstress constructs and completes the prototypes using different types of sewing machines, respecting the quality criteria and paying constant attention, with an eye on the future manufacturing of the product, the feasibility, the optimization of the production process and the standardization of the assembly and methods.
- He/She constructs and completes prototypes, either by hand or by machine
- He/She assembles the various pieces of muslin before it is presented during a fitting
- In Haute-Couture, he/she assembles the garment by hand in the real material
- He specializes in a specific area (draping, tailoring, etc.)
- Technical expertise
- Knowledge and mastery of industrial machines
Average Annual Salary:
20K – 36K
“Fashion Designer” Undergraduate Program
State accredited diploma with Level 6 registration under the National Register of Professional Certifications (RNCP) by ministerial decree of 25 February 2016, published in the Official Journal of 17 March 2016.