Accueil > Careers > Career Opportunities > Trend Forecaster
Or Trend Stylist,Trend Analyst
Trend Forecasters interpret changing trends and consumption patterns and ensure an active watch of the competition for innovative products and new trends. They help develop a brand’s style or as a freelancer for a design development or trend department.
- Interpret changing trends and consumption patterns to steer purchasing
- Help develop a brand or store’s style
- Identify major trends (market survey)
- Provide a framework for purchasers based on the trends to focus on
- Help define concepts
- Produce style folders and distribute them in house
Creative, with a head for sales, style and fashion, works well in a team.
AVERAGE ANNUAL SALARY:
Between €30K and €50K
“Fashion Designer” Undergraduate Program
State accredited diploma with Level 6 registration under the National Register of Professional Certifications (RNCP)