Trend Forecasters interpret changing trends and consumption patterns and ensure an active watch of the competition for innovative products and new trends. They help develop a brand’s style or as a freelancer for a design development or trend department.
- Interpret changing trends and consumption patterns to steer purchasing
- Help develop a brand or store’s style
- Identify major trends (market survey)
- Provide a framework for purchasers based on the trends to focus on
- Help define concepts
- Produce style folders and distribute them in house
Creative, with a head for sales, style and fashion, works well in a team.
AVERAGE ANNUAL SALARY:
Between €30K and €50K
“Fashion Designer” Undergraduate Program
State accredited diploma with Level 6 registration under the National Register of Professional Certifications (RNCP) by ministerial decree of 25 February 2016, published in the Official Journal of 17 March 2016.