The CRM Manager implements a customer relationship program through a recruitment and loyalty scheme. This profession has constantly evolved to now include numerous levels and be at the core of many companies’ strategies.
- Develop the strategy
- Manage loyalty programs
- Establish profiles for target populations by segmenting the customer database
- Identify loyalty channels (post, email, phone, etc.) and assess their performance
- Oversee the design of commercial communication materials (print and/or web): newsletter, satisfaction survey, etc.
- Canvass for new partners
- Coordinate and improve CRM tools
- Participate in technical enhancement projects in coordination with the IT department.
- Analyze trends in the fashion and ready-to-wear markets and anticipate changes to marketing approaches in the sector
- Define marketing strategies adapted to distribution and marketing patterns for products and accessories from fashion and ready-to-wear brands
- Design and implement communication strategies adapted to market, distribution patterns and sales channels
- Oversee marketing operations, agencies and service providers, training and team management
Good organizational, management and leadership skills, multi-channel communication to exchange with customers.
AVERAGE ANNUAL SALARY:
Between €35K and €50K
“Head of Marketing & Communications Strategy in Fashion Industry” Undergraduate Degree
State accredited diploma with Level 6 registration under the National Register of Professional Certifications (RNCP) by ministerial decree of 9 January 2015, published in the Official Journal of 30 January 2015. Also accessible via VAE (Validation of Acquired Work Experience)